Lifestyle blog by Chelsea

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What and Why?






What happens when you’re on the first Monday of the summer, stuck in your room with a light rain outside and the whole family is outside?
Sleep? Eat? Watch a movie? Maybe.
But I decided to make my own blog. 



Why make a blog? 
I’ve always wanted to make a blog ever since I was exposed to one. Another factor is that some of my friends are bloggers and I envied them because they were really good writers and very artsy people so I took on the challenge of making a blog not only to write about things but to also improve my skills on writing. And I LOVE MAKING FRIENDS, through the huge help of the internet it is now easier for me to meet new people and make her friends. 
Through this blog I want to be able to broadcast my feelings and share my adventures to the world. I want to share my opinions even if some may not agree with me. And to learn to embrace my personality, gain more confidence and hopefully help others learn as well. 
What to expect?
Expect a lot of food, dancing and a whole lot of randomness in epic proportions. 
What kind of blog will this be?
As of now it’s a leisure blog wherein I get to post my adventures and my thoughts on any random topic.
What are your interests?
I love dancing, baking, singing in the shower, eating pizza, eating cheese, eating chocolates, reading books that aren’t related to academics, eating lasagna, talking, braiding hair, and hugging my friends. 
What are your dreams?
I dream on becoming a successful entrepreneur! I love the idea of being able to make money out of something you love doing. 
But I also plan on being a fashion blogger, photographer, videographer, hair stylist and make-up artist. I know I have a lot but then again, better to have a million dreams to motivate you than none at all. 
Hopefully after this very short Q&A session I was able to encourage you to look forward and support my new venture as a blogger and help you look forward to what I have in store for you in the future. :D

Cherrio,
Chelsea
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature